Player three balls to tip over three objects, such as crows, clowns, dinosaurs, or snowmen. Younger children must knock down just one to be declared a winner, while older children and adults must tip over all three.
Please note: This game description is for the Tip the Crow game. The other games may have different measurements (see pictures).
This game uses only 5 pieces of wood, excluding the targets.
The base of this game is made from 1/2″ plywood. It measures 30″ long x 12″ wide.
The front of the game is 36″ high x 24″ high. This is also mad from 1/2″ plywood. The front is also sculpted (see pictures).
The two support boards are 16″ high and 12″ wide at the bottom and 4″ wide at the top (see photos). This is made of 3/4″ plywood.
The targets sit on a 2 x 4 that is 12″ long. The 2 x 4 is placed 4″ from the front board.
The targets measure 9.75″ high and 5.5″ wide. they are made of 3/4″ plywood.
After the targets are painted, they are given a couple of polyurethane coats.
We use heavy duty 4″ hinges to attach the targets to the 2 x 4’s.
The bells we use are from an office supply store.
The balls my be either tennis balls or wiffle balls, but we find that the wiffle balls work best in this game.
- One sheet of 1/2″ plywood 36″ X 24″
- One sheet of 1/2″ plywood 30″ x 12″
- Two pieces of 3/4″ plywood 16″ x 12″
- Three pieces of 3/4″ plywood 10″ x 6″
- One 2 x 4, measuring 30″ in length
- 3 bells – available from an office supply store
- Three 4″ heavy duty hinges
- Three targets – DIY or available from Carnival Supply companies
- Paint as needed
- 3 wiffle balls