Player shoots ping pong balls at game board targets that tip over. One target tipped over wins.
The target board is 30’x36′, with holes cut out for the individual targets. Our example shows a “Bugs in Pizza” game, but any theme can be used.
The targets are sized 2″x3″.
The target board is attached to a 30″x12.75″ plywood board with a piano hinge.
The base is made of 24″x48″ 1/2″plywood, with two pieces of scrap wood.
The ping pong ball shooter may be purchased at craft shows, hobby stores or online at Amazon.com
- 36″ x 30″ sheet of 3/4″ plywood
- 29.5″ x 12″ board (3/4″ thick)
- 24″ x 24″ 1/4″ plywood or particle board
- 24″x48″ 1/2″ plywood & scrap wood for base
- 12″ piano hinge.
- 5 1.5″ hinges
- One ping pong ball shooter
- 3 ping pong balls