Player throws three balls and tries to knock over three milk bottles. Players stand six to 12 feet away from the target. The player is declared a winner when all three milk bottles are knocked down.
The box is built on a base of 18″ x 18″ plywood (3/4″). The two sides of the box are 18″ x 18″ plywood that is 1/2″ thick. The two sides have the top edges cut off and sanded.
The back is 18″ high and 19.25″ wide, and this also is made 3/4″ plywood.
The front edge is an 18″ piece of 1.25″ x 1.25″ wood.
The milk bottles may be made of aluminum (classic carnival style) or wood.
The balls may be tennis balls or wiffle balls.
- One 18″ x 18″ sheet of 3/4″ plywood
- One 18″ x 19.25″ sheet of 3/4″ plywood
- Two 18″ x 18″ sheets of 1/2″ plywood
- One 18″ 2 x 2 board
- 3 wiffle balls or tennis balls from a toy store or sporting goods store
- 3 aluminum or wooden milk bottles. These are available at a carnival supply company
- Paint as needed