Player must throw three small wiffle balls at the Huckle Buck Game. The player wins if any of the balls land in one of the cans
The game board is triangular in shape, with 6 tin cans inside.
Game Board Construction
The base of the game is 23″ by 18″ and is made of 1/2″ plywood.
The three side boards are all the same size, 15.5″ long by 6″ high.
The six tin cans (juice or pineapple cans) are 7″ high and 4″ wide. They may be obtained from a grocery store. The tops are cut off and they are attached to the base by one screw each.
- One 24″ x 24″ sheet of 3/4″ plywood
- Two 24″ x 24″ sheets of 1/2″ plywood
- One 6″pine board, 48″ long
- One 2 x 2 board, 48″ long, you’ll need to cut this down to 1.25″ and into three 15.5″ lengths
- The six tin cans are 7″ tall, and may be obtained from the grocery store. You’ll need to take the tops off, of course
- 3 wiffle balls from a sporting goods store or toy store