Player throws 3 rubber safety darts at game board targets. One target hit wins.
We have three variations shown, but any theme can be used. All are the same size and same layout.
The target board is 30’x 36′(3/4″), with a sheet of plexiglass on top. The frame is made of 3/4″x 3/4″ aluminum 90 degree.
The target board is attached to a 30″x12.75″ plywood board with a piano hinge.
The base board is made of 24″x 48″ 1/2″plywood, with two pieces of scrap wood.
The target sheets are evenly spaced onto the target board and glued on.
The base is made of 24″x 48″ 1/2″plywood, with two pieces of scrap wood. This helps to keep the game on the table and not slip off.
It uses rubber safety darts.
- 36″ x 30″ sheet of 3/4″ plywood
- 36″ x 30″ sheet of plexiglass – available at Home Depot or hardware stores
- 29.5″ x 12″ board (3/4″ thick)
- 12 feet of 3/4″ x 3/4″ aluminum angle – available at Home Depot or hardware stores
- 12 feet of 5/8″ wood molding – available at Home Depot or lumber stores
- 24″x 48″ 1/2″ plywood & scrap wood for base
- 12″ piano hinge – available at Home Depot or hardware stores
- Target sheets as needed – available from carnival supply companies The Troll Acme sheet pictured may no longer be available, so you can simply make up your own or find another.
- Paint as needed