Player throws two balls at six cans, stacked in a pyramid shape. All cans knocked off the stand wins.
The base of the game box is 24″ x 24″ and is made of 3/4″ plywood.
The two sides are also 24″ x 24″ and are made of 1/2″ plywood. The corners are cut off.
The back is 24″ high and 25.25″ wide and is made of 3/4″ plywood.
The top is rounded with a router.
The stand is 9.5″ in diameter and and is made of 3/4″ plywood.
A pipe flange is attached to the bottom of the stand and to the base.
A 4-inch pipe is ideal.
The 6 tin cans are stacked in a pyramid shape.
- One 24″ x 24″ sheet of 3/4″ plywood
- One 24″ x 25.24″ sheet of 3/4″ plywood
- Two 24″ x 24″ sheets of 1/2″ plywood
- One 24″ 2 x 2 board
- One piece of 3/4″ plywood that is 9.5″ in diameter
- A 1″ x 4″ galvanized pipe, with tread on both ends
- Two 1″ pipe flanges
- Both the pipe and flanges may be obtained at Home Depot or hardware stores
- 6 tin cans from a carnival supply company
- 3 wiffle balls or dense foam balls from a toy store
- Paint as needed